Years of working in construction and remodeling have shown us that many of the high cost repairs homeowners pay for out of their pocket could have been avoided with routine maintenance and inspections.
It’s proven that superb maintenance of your home investment will offer long term benefits, and will absolutely maintain your home and properties value.
- Replace Filters (Furnace, Water, Ice, and Humidifier)
- Power washing
- Inspect and Clean (Gutters, Window Wells, Refrigerator Coils, A/C Coils, Water Heater, and Dryer Vent)
- Seasonal Changeover (Storm/Screen Doors and Windows, Humidifier, and Outside Water Faucets)
- Inspect and Test (Smoke Detectors, Carbon)
- Monoxide Detectors, Sump Pumps, Ejector Pumps, and Faucets)
- Lube and Adjust (Sliding Glass, French, Storm, Interior, Exterior, and Garage Doors, and their components)
- Replace (Batteries in Smoke Detectors and Thermostats, Light Bulbs)
- Application of caulk – windows, doors,ect…
- Deck and Masonry Re-Sealing
- Water Drainage control around structures
These are just some examples of home maintenance items, each home has there specific areas of concern. Soper Services will work with customers to address a comprehensive list of items or customers may choose more of an “al-a-carte” approach. Soper Services is committed to providing customers with a maintenance plan that benefits each property. Please check out our recommended annual maintenance inspection. This inspection is recommended at least once per year.